- Assist CEO with personal items/requests to include a variety of functions such as assistance with managing household staff, property maintenance/repairs, personal travel/holiday arrangements, family event planning/support duties, vendor coordination & payments, running errands and managing deliveries.
- Provide high-level administrative support to CEO and occasionally other executives
- Manage CEO's overall schedule to including follow-ups, appointments, commitments, travel and some personal items.
- Be highly responsive to requests, work quickly and effectively with minimal supervision including being responsive after hours and on weekends as needed.
- Arrange meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas, catering and meeting materials, etc.)
- Arrange travel, transportation and housing including detailed travel itineraries and travel tracking
- Maintain proper written reports on status projects, complete tasks quickly and with little to no error, and apply critical thinking to resolve issues.
- Handle CEO's office meals, maintain office organization and cleanliness.
- Manage expenses, assist with cost control initiatives and work with accounting department to process payments or other financial packets for CEO
- Must handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism at all time
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff. Personal Assistant:
- 4+ years Personal Assistant experience in an office environment
- Strong project management experience a BIG PLUS
- Accounting experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) formation with discretion and professionalism at all time.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Long Term Disability
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.