We are top leading construction company that specializes in large mechanical construction projects. In this role, you will be helping run the day to day operations in our Ogden, UT office. We are located just near the train station.
- Certificate of insurance issuance, maintaining and checking for accuracy of commercial insurance policies and preparing property/automobile schedules at
- Industry Safe/safety reporting, Record PTP and training records
- New hire safety orientation reporting - office and field
- Order supplies and manage first aid kit and AED.
- Assist field safety as requested, support the Ogden Safety committee meetings
- Vehicle tracking, registration and DOT program.
- Assist sales team with pre-qualifications.
- Acquire and maintain licensing as required by state and local law. Complete and maintain state filings with the Secretary of State.
- Maintain SAM and DUNS filings
- Obtain necessary bonds for projects. Monitor and maintain bonds for contractor's licenses.
- Assist office and field personnel with documents and other requests.
- Manage the ordering of materials from the QRG portal for Harris-branded materials, some of which includes new hires and safety.
- Contribute to the desired safety and work culture of the organization.
- Assist with troubleshooting and management of physical hardware for Ogden office,
- Setup desks and work areas, maintain equipment in conference rooms
- Manage A/V needs for group meetings and events
- Manage Ogden phone system, office employee phones, security cameras, door security system, and issue key FOBs.
- Knowledge of administrative duties
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office
procedures and terminology
- 2+ years of experience writing business level correspondence
- Experience diagnosing and resolving technical issues in a business environment
- High attention to detail
- Full benefits
- Fun work environment
- Stable work
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.