- Provide accurate estimates and providing the company with sufficient profitable work
- Maintain a qualified database of subcontractors to assure the companys competitiveness in bidding
- Strong organization, documentation, computer and communication skills.
- Experience interfacing with clients, architects, owners and subcontractors.
- Perform hand-off meetings and close-out reviews including cost analyses
- Be able to train others to analyze project drawings, specifications and RFPs
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Disability Insurance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.