We are looking for a professional who has experience in engaging resources to drive sales and produce immediately! If you have VAR sales experience and expertise with Cisco Solution selling, please read on and you are encouraged to apply ASAP!
---This position allows you to be remote from home when not in front of clients in the region.
- Excellent / aggressive, compensation plans
- Strong Benefits
- Strong partnership with dozens of leading technology manufacturers
- Huge Upside
- Qualify business opportunities by identifying scope of projects and initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders, and overall scope of opportunity
- Increase revenue and market presence through selling into past, current and targeted customers
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and relationship building within key target accounts
- Develop new account relationships
- Expand existing accounts within geographic territory
- Professional networking to build relationships with executive and decision making managers
- Working with an inside sales team in coordinating various sales activities
- Maintaining client and vendor relationships
- Experience with Mid-Tier, Commercial and/ or Enterprise clients
- Successful track record in sales
- Experience selling Cisco Solutions is highly desired
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers
- Experience working at a value-add reseller or system integrator is highly preferred
- Reside in the local sales area
- Proven record of success achieving / exceeding sales targets and goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-starter with excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
- Some regional travel is expected
- Ability for you to take advantage of your farming and hunting skills / expertise
- Excellent upside opportunity with a fast growing player in the space
- Work from home when not in front of clients
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.