Located in Kennesaw, Georgia, we are Aerospace company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art Aircraft Systems.
2. Work with some of the best experts in the Aerospace industry
- Implementation of software conformant to requirements specified through customer documentation
- Development and specification of test methodologies up to and including flight readiness
- On-site flight test support for newly implemented systems
- Machine Learning
- Software Test
- Pension Plan
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.