2.) Make an impact.
3.) Receive competitive pay and benefits.
4.) Learn and grow.
- Maintain an average gross margin over all projects of 15% or over.
- Ability to manage up to 6 electrical contracts at one time and keep them organized while estimating future work.
- Acquire new work with a hit ratio of 10%
- 100% of projects to be profitable
- 100% customer satisfaction.
- Build and strengthen existing and new relationships by acquiring new profitable work.
- Miscellaneous Expectations
- Drive Prefabrication with the field.
- Get LEED AP accreditation within 6 months.
- Continue Education in related fields.
- Ability to help train new Foreman and grow existing Foreman with labor savings ideas.
- Signature of non-compete if required for position.
- Provide assistance to acquire quality level Senior Supervision from past work relationships.
- Strong commercial and industrial electrical background.
- Strong troubleshooting skills utilizing sophisticated test equipment (DMM, Megger, PQM, UCT, IR Camera, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Responsible for preparation of subcontract and obtaining all required permits
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of Project Schedule
- Responsible for preparation and buyout of Purchase Orders
- Responsible for preparation and review of submittals and shop drawings
- Responsible for preparation of project budget and schedule of values
- Responsible for the review of files according to Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for review of Contract drawings and addressing RFI's in a timely manor
- Responsible for preparation of O & M manuals
- Responsible for review and submission of As-Built drawings
- Responsible for preparation of Warranty documents
- Responsible for tracking punch list and making sure items are complete
- Responsible to make sure all spare parts are turned over and signed received
- Project Management
- electrical contracting
- Electrical Systems
- Electrical Construction
- Commercial Construction
- Industrial Construction
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.