With an office in St Petersburg, we are an industry-leading electrical contractor that has been in business for over 25 years!!
Currently, we are looking for an Electrical Project Manager who has experience with an electrical contractor. In addition, this candidate will also have experience with commercial and/or multifamily projects.
- Health Benefits
- Experience with commercial projects
- Experience with multifamily projects
- Computer proficiency, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Oracle (or other formalized project management software) and Accubid (or other estimating software) preferred
- Supervising and mentoring select project managers and assistant project managers on the project team
- Actively maintaining customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service
- Managing all activities associated with materials, budgeting, and production for assigned project(s)
- Planning and scheduling resources to meet project milestones
- Acting as liaison with the customer and project staff to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
- Managing project-related correspondence and documents through designated document management systems
- Ensuring adherence to Power Design's standards of quality, safety, and best practices
- Collaborative Team
- Room For Growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.