- Research design options and applies engineering judgment to determine viable electrical designs
- Perform own drafting assignments and provides red-marks for EITs to complete
- Provide oversight for design and drafting tasks assigned to EITs
- Establish and maintains electrical fees and budget for assigned projects in collaboration with Electrical Business Unit Leader
- Coordinate project electrical requirements with clients and consultants, both in-house and outside
- Electrical Engineering
- PE license
- Power Distribution
- California building code
- Cafeteria Plan
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.