Our area of focus is on wireless communications products within telecom & SATCOM in both commercial and defense markets.
- Great Work/Life Balance/Autonomy
- Competitive Pay
- Design and implementation of FPGA-based digital signal processing systems
- Development of self-checking unit/system-level test benches
- Troubleshooting and resolving design issues
- 3-8+ years of experience with FPGA design and/or verification with hardware description languages (such as VHDL or Verilog).
- Basic understanding of FPGA design flow (synthesis, place & route, timing closure, etc.)
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Modelsim or Questasim.
- Ability to read and understand schematic designs.
- Basic working knowledge of lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, power supplies.
- Self-motivated individual, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment.
The following skillsets are desired, although not strictly required:
- Experience with Altera/Xilinx FPGA design and development.
- Experience with AMBA/Avalon architectures, embedded processors, and IP
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.