We are one of the largest importers and distributors of fresh produce and specialty foods in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. We supply a full range of foodservice clientele from white tablecloth restaurants, hotels, corporate feeders, upscale food markets, hospitals, school cafeterias, country clubs, in-flight caterers and everything in between.
We continue to grow and spread our mission of quality our customers can trust, and service that delivers. We're seeking to add a ERP Application Manager to our growing team of dynamic and committed professionals. Join us!
- PMP Certification
- ERP Project Management a significant plus
- experience on large scale digital/organizational projects
- 100% Health Coverage paid by company (small cost for family coverage)
- 401K Matching
- Profit Sharing (discretionary annual, Thanksgiving
- Life Insurance
- Interest free company loans
- Company Cafe with subsidized meals
- Annual outings and parties
- Employee Store
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.