RELO offered for great candidates (Northern, WA)
- Nursing care delivered complies with objectives and policies of the hospital. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation when delivering nursing care.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team member to provide age/ developmentally appropriate care in accordance with unit standards.
- Performs nursing techniques for the comforts and well being of the patient.
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Assists in planning, supervising, and instructing Licensed Practical Nurses, and E.D. Techs, thereby providing care to a number of patients.
- Current ACLS Certification.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Current PALS Certification.
- ED experience 5 years minimum
- ED Charge Nurse experience preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.