Please review the requirements below and let me know what you think. If you would like to discuss the firm and position details, please forward your resume and I will follow up with a time to speak. We're actively interviewing!
- Deep understanding of the Seattle market
- Prior experience managing/leading engineering firms
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.