- BS in related field or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of DevOps Engineering experience
- 3+ years of Linux/Unix administration experience
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Programming Language: Ruby (preferred), Python, Shell, or Perl
NICE TO HAVE:
- Chef Cookbook management
- Comprehensive and Generous Benefits Package
- Employee Stock Options
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Awesome office culture, office arcade machine, snacks, etc.
- Company Social Events
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Commuter benefits
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.