2. We value intellectual curiosity and humility, we have a focused drive, and we all seek to build technology that has an impact.
3. We want you to help be part of developing the future of computing
If you seek a challenge and want to be part of developing the future of computing, please review our openings and reach out.
- Implement ML inference techniques such as quantization, compression and calibration, working closely with machine learning scientist.
- Participate in the system architecture design, working closely with electrical engineers.
- Substantial experience with Python and C++
- Experience with software testing and building robust software systems
- Experience in compilers, e.g. LLVM
- Understanding of the different machine learning accelerator architectures, e.g. GPU, ASIC, FPGA
- Master's in computer science or related fields (exceptional Bachelor's degree candidates will be considered)
- 2+ years of experience in machine learning
- 401k Match
- Flexible Hours
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.