If you are a Data Engineer looking to join a fast paced firm in the media technology industry, please read on!
Our impressive growth in the demand generation space is fueled through our use of AI, big data technologies, sophisticated systems automation - and great people. We are a global leader in the tech communities serving over 40M+ website viewers and serving over 150M+ page views each month to an enthusiastic and engaged audience of IT professionals, decision makers, developers and enthusiasts around the world.
PTO (& Sick Days)
Team Building Events
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and document data requirements for services
- Continue to enhance data systems to efficiently intake, transform, and store massive data sets
- Design data models that support product and business needs
- Translate source system data into reporting structures based on business metrics definitions
- Build datasets for use in internal and external APIs and data products
- Implement best practices and testing to validate data quality, availability, and reliability
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- REST/SOAP APIs and services
- Elastic Search, MySQL, MongoDB, Solar
- Salesforce or Mercato
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.