This will include:
- Configure/maintain database servers and processes
- Apply data modeling techniques to support integration efforts
- Real-time issue correction
- Assist developers w/ query tuning and schema refinement
- SQL architecture experience is absolutely required.
- Import/Export experience
- Scripting experience required (Powershell, Python, BASH)
- Windows server experience
- Oracle experience a plus
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending account
- Company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee discounts on autos, travel, electronics, insurance, etc.
- Tuition assistance
- Professional training staff with an industry leading Learning Management System
- Company culture that recognizes its employees
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.