We take great pride in our customer service and combining that with the fact that we are a locally owned and managed Southern Illinois bank allows us to feel comfortable in asking to be your bank. We can offer you the latest financial products with quick responses to your financial requests. We are also committed to our communities in which we live. We have strong personal as well as business ties to the communities we serve. Our management group represents over a century of combined, trusted financial experience in Southern Illinois and we look forward to earning the right to be your bank.
- Great work environment
- Fun company events
- Manage and monitor IT security systems to identify, protect, contain and remediate ongoing cyber threats
- Work closely with internal staff and third-party vendors to facilitate annual penetration testing, internal and external audits
- Vulnerability Management
- Work alongside third-party vendors for endpoint protection, perimeter security, data loss prevention
- Log analysis tools to address information security related issues and findings
- Utilize third-party tools to provide cybersecurity awareness training to organizational end-users on a regular basis
- Information Security
- Provide expertise and information risk control consultation
- Regularly consult with business leaders to understand security needs and impacts of security decisions on business processes as well as to communicate risk
- Participate as a technical advisor for a variety of ad-hoc information security projects that will be dictated by current business and technological developments
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Information Security
- CISSP/ITIL/CCNA/MCSE Preferred
- CAPM Preferred
- Risk Assessment
- Regulatory Compliance and Frameworks
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.