We are a fast-growing international company that provides legal support to law offices and companies. Our focus is on intellectual property, patents and trademarks.
- Coordinating with expansive network of global partners to ensure timely and accurate renewal of clients' trademark portfolios
- Coordinating and cooperating with internal teams to perform projects as they relate to trademark renewals
- Tracking clients' outstanding documents; reviewing documents required for renewals
- Providing renewal and financial reports to clients upon request
- Reviewing internal reports generated to monitor status and completion of renewal process
- Docketing and tracking action due dates in proprietary software
- Participating in conference calls with clients, colleagues, and outside counsel
- Managing incoming emails and mail; answering phone calls
- Previous experience in customer service industry is required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Detail-oriented, including ability to process and identify discrepancies in large volumes of data
- Must be willing to take initiative to complete tasks and work well under pressure
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and critical deadlines
- Must have good interpersonal skills to be able to work independently, as well as closely with team members
- Medical (no employee cost)
- Dental (no employee cost)
- Vision (no employee cost)
- Other insurance
- Matching 401K
- Generous PTO
- Flexible hours
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.