CyberCoders Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a well-established engineering company specializing in HVAC.
- This is an HVAC Field Controls Technician position serving the Construction industry.
- Service and trouble-shoot controls related to HVAC equipment such as chillers, roof-top units, and packaged HVAC products.
- This position is a blend of field technical work and sales support including engineering, design, project development and system layout.
- Design and layout control systems that meet the needs of the customers project
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop control and integration strategies that align with project requirements
- Generate complete submittal package including bill of materials, wiring details, sequence of operation and hardware point-to-point schedules
- Understand integration protocols including hardware and software to connect to multi-vendor customer control systems
- Provide high level technical support to the local team using complex problem solving to achieve the engineering design
- Provide system training to the owners representatives to demonstrate that the system has been installed according to the manufacturers specifications
- Lead equipment startups and perform system functional testing of installed systems
- Informs service team and installing contractor of job progress, site issues and submit daily written project reports
- Communicate with the installing contractor and/or building owner when arriving and departing the jobsite.
- Direct discussions with building owners to assist with ongoing maintenance and service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service (internal and external)
- Perform quality work, highly detailed oriented and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines with minimal direct supervision
- Interact professionally with employees, customers and manufacturers
- Ability to operate under pressure, within deadlines, and meet the demands of an active job-site
- Experience in controls integrations involving manufacturers and communication protocols
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Visio.
- Health, Vision
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.