Based in South San Francisco, CA, we are an exciting company that has been around for almost a century providing delicious syrups and sauces to the world.
- Working in partnership and collaborating frequently with the rest of the Flavor Operations and key support teams.
- One to four years hands on experience designing, programming, installing, de-bugging and maintaining PLC based control systems.
- Experience with Allen Bradley Control Logix PLCs and Rockwell MES preferred.
- Fluent in AB PLC programming as well as Rockwell Factory Talk tools.
- Ability to develop and implement process improvement solutions.
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship (now & in the future)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.