- All benefits and 401K vested on DAY ONE!
- Large Organization with plenty of room for growth
- Troubleshooting and repair of manufacturing equipment
- Maintains electrical blueprints for all equipment - creates new ones when necessary
- 5+ years of industrial electrical experience
- Must be computer proficient including Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.