- Schedule all involved subcontractors for each phase of development and construction
- Completes each home site on schedule from planning through occupancy, ensuring all contract obligations are satisfied
- Approves work being performed by subcontractors and handle any related issues
- Authorizes payment of subcontractors upon thorough inspection of work
- Maintains a safe work site by implementing safety requirements and good housekeeping regulations, enforcing safe work habits, observing OSHA requirements and any state-level agencies' regulations
- Maintains compliance with all applicable building codes
- Verify all checklists are completed and inspections are scheduled and passed
- Conduct homeowner orientation and any re-walks ensuring homeowner satisfaction
- Recognize and enforce quality standards through daily inspection of homes under construction
- Monitors subdivision cleanliness and hold subcontractors responsible for daily clean-up
- Schedule and manage subcontractors to make designated warranty repairs
- Follow up with homeowners to ensure concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
- Ability to work additional hours as necessary to meet business needs
- Develops and maintains good rapport with subcontractors, homeowners, city officials and inspectors
- Execute company policies and enforces uniformity on construction methods to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Suggest improvements within the system
- Ability to communicate organizational policies and other information to subordinates
- Ability to establish good working relationships with a variety of people, including upper management, designers, sales, trades, vendors & customers. ----- - Should be able to build rapport and maintain Customer Satisfaction during the buying/building process.
- Must possess the ability to supervise effectively at all levels & with a variety of personalities.
- Motivate building partners to perform at a high level of competency.
- Manage time effectively, multi-task & prioritize in order to meet established goals & deadlines.
- Computer proficiency required to handle job costing, payroll & communication with vendors & trades.
- Be decisive, flexible & work well under pressure when faced with unexpected situations or delays and in a very fast-paced environment.
- Can analyze & resolve problems. Excellent organizational, leadership & communication skills.
- Knowledge of Construction Practices and Terminology. Ability to read and understand blueprints and construction documents
- Attention to Detail and Persistence in follow up
- Strong sense of urgency
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.