The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years' direct experience in commercial and/or multi-family construction (+ $10 Mill budget), expert knowledge in the means and methods of construction, proven track record of successful accomplishment in all phases of supervision and excellent planning and project management skills.
- Safety-First priority. Manages the overall safety of the job site and relevant surrounding areas and sets the tone for achieving positive safety results on the project.
- Lead the development of the site plan including; public and site safety measures, site security, SWPPP, and truck routing. Plan the logistics for all personnel and material movement within and to the site.
- Coordinate and manage materials with the Construction Materials team, subcontractors and the PE/ME. This includes the timely delivery, receiving, quality control, staging, secure storage, deployment and tracking.
- Ensures that each project is built per the plans, specs, building code and delivered to the client with the highest level of quality.
- Create and update short interval “look ahead” schedules.
- Effectively manages all of the project schedule dates to meet scheduled milestones and completion date.
- Facilitates communication and management of the job site and ensures that all parties involved are aware of their responsibilities and informed of project status and expectations.
- Establish and maintain regularly schedule daily and weekly project team and subcontractor coordination meetings as appropriate for the project.
- Lead and motivate members of the project team and subcontractors to complete all phases of work within the schedule and budget.
- Build and maintain relationships with inspectors, subcontractors, internal stakeholders and clients.
- Track site/subcontractor activity, safety, deliveries, weather and other important project information on Daily Log reports.
- Update and maintain the SWPPP, including implementation of plan changes and reporting as necessary.
- High school education or equivalent. Two or Four-year degree in Construction Management preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years' direct experience in construction supervision is required.
- Thorough working knowledge of wood and concrete commercial or multi-family construction as related to all disciplines and phases of construction.
- Must have Multi-family renovation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including MS Office and project management software.
- Be effective at building collaborative relationships and functioning effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrated work ethic and leadership.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- OSHA and CESCL certifications preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning and successfully working in multicultural environments.
- Cell Phone, Truck Allowance, Per Diem
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.