Construction Project Manager Construction Project Manager - Skills Required - Pre-construction, construction management software, Estimating
If you are a Construction Project Manager with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
Character & Culture
- Ensure the entire building process is enjoyable for the owner and the community.
- Understand and mirror behavior relative to our cultural values: lead, inspire, respect, construct.
- Develop and maintain relationships beyond the jobsite
- Involve the community with jobsite events and help build excitement about a project.
- Overcommunicate project plans and the current status to all team members.
- Accommodate and represent the owners best interest at all times.
- Lead and motivate the team to accomplish project milestones.
- Build a quality project the owner is proud of and be profitable.
- Extend our services as necessary to satisfy needs of the owner.
- Lead pre-construction efforts, including pre-planning meetings, with assistance from the team leader, estimating support and project superintendent to ensure - budget accuracy, scheduling needs and risks.
- Prepare accurate subcontracts with well-written scopes of work.
- Enforce our construction standards weekly at trade partner meetings.
- Ensure materials are onsite in a timely manner through regular communication with suppliers and trade partners.
- Develop comprehensive project schedules by closely reviewing plans/specifications for required activities.
- Proactively manage and modify schedules with team to ensure project(s) remain on or ahead of schedule.
- Create projections and forecasts with the superintendent and team leader to accurately reflect upcoming and/or projected costs required to successfully complete the project on time.
- Regularly manage budget process by updating required work to complete and current budget sections.
- Update budget and project profits monthly.
- Facilitate bi-weekly meetings with/for: the project superintendent; OAC (owner, architect, contractor); pre-installation.
- Produce project meeting minutes, share issues and propose solutions openly with attendees.
- Review safety, housekeeping, productivity, sequencing and project morale.
- Proactively mitigate/manage risk by prioritizing tasks with support from the superintendent.
- Incorporate our construction standards into every contract.
Initiate the close-out process prior to project completion.
Complete our punchlist prior to architect punchlist.
Manage job closeout by ensuring project is completed on time, punchlist items are finished, O&M manual are complete and delivered, owner training is performed, and the warranty system is set up.
Plan, coordinate and lead final walk-through meeting.
Ensure all pay applications and retaining billings are submitted in a timely manner.
What You Need for this Position
- Proficiency in construction management software: scheduling, estimating, ASTA, Bluebeam, and (OST) On Screen Takeoff; Microsoft Office Suite; laptops, tablets, smart phone and copier.
- Knowledge of estimating, bid processes, OSHA standards, safety procedures, SDS regulations, methods, materials, tools and equipment used in construction, and building codes/requirements.
- Strong presentation skills for project interviews.
- Integrity in all decisions and aspects of the project.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interpret general business documents, procedures, regulations, blueprints, and specifications.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with coworkers, trade partners, vendors, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to prioritize workload and successfully manage multiple projects at one time.
Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering or other related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
OSHA 30-Hour Certification preferred.
What's In It for You
We offer competitive salaries, comfortable working space, medical, dental and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401K plans, and so much more. Our culture supports a fun working environment. (If you havent heard about our Block Party, be sure to ask.)
So, if you are a Construction Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Construction Project Manager