We are headquartered in Washington D.C. and have offices in Europe and Dubai. We offer pretty much every insurance product available on the market and can customize our offerings to meet each client's needs. We specialize in insuring the uninsurable and enable international travel and expatriation to the remotest parts of the world.
We are looking for a Director of Commercial Insurance ideally with a P&C or L&H license, or both. You should have at least 10 years of experience in the insurance industry and at least 5 years of building and managing teams. You will be responsible for the delivery of new business, retention and account rounding objectives utilizing a team of brokers, account managers and associates ultimately being responsible for attainment of financial goals and human capital development.
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), PTO, etc.
- 401K Match
- Work with modern technologies
- Develop strategy for the acquisition and long term retention of new customers.
- Engagement with customers' leadership team, managers and staff worldwide in realizing risk management solutions, customer retention, and innovation targets.
- Direct management and development of the Commercial Insurance practice area and team members.
5+ years of management/leadership managing CI sales teams
Property and Casualty License preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.