- 10+ years in commercial construction
- Ability to read and understand contract drawings and specifications
- Experience managing various trades and schedules
- STRONG MEP BACKGROUND A PLUS
- Successful leadership, decision-making, sound judgment, and delegation skills
- Experience leading ground-up construction projects and managing a large team
- The ability to proactively identify and help remedy design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently adheres to OSHA safety standards
- Supervise and evaluate assigned project personnel and maintain a positive work environment
- The ability to communicate regularly with owners, construction managers, other superintendents, and project coordinators to ensure progress is achieved
- Discretionary bonus
- Truck allowance
- Paid time off and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.