Must be based in the NYC OR BOSTON area. Remote to start. Must have strong CLOUD experience. Actively interviewing!
Based in NYC, we are one of the fastest growing cloud companies in the industry. With multiple awards and accomplishments , we pride ourselves on our brand and products. Our API, VMware resources, and OpenStack Deployment allows our brand to grow by the day, with our clients spreading the word. Our workplace was rated one of the best places to work and our employees always come first. With a top of the line leadership team, you can rest assured that you will want to come in to work every day.
We are looking for a Enterprise AE - Cloud to help take us to the next level. The ideal candidate will come from the B2B SaaS cloud computing world and have experience selling successfully to enterprise level accounts. This is a highly visible role for our organization and proven track record of success + GOOD TENURE is the minimum.
- Demonstrate the value of our solution and question a prospects strategy.
- Utilize the support around you and involve our Customer Success team to help you win deals.
- You are a true Hunter with a mature approach to prospecting.
- Able to proactively implement a strategy to your sales approach.
- Be a consultant, advisor and a natural at gaining insights into your prospects' pains.
- Succeed at selling into a variety of lines of business and comfortable selling at C-level.
- Understand how to sell to all levels of a company, end users to C-level.
- Cloud Computing
- B2B SaaS
- Understand the Cloud Ecosystem
- Startup Experience
- Infrastructure - DevOps - Engineering industries
- Enterprise Accounts - 1B in revenue
- Top 10% at past organizations with strong tenure
- Big Data - Container Workloads - Web Applications
- Bachelor's degree in related field
---Please apply today if interested or you can send your resume to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.