2. Established start-up feel!
3. Company who always has fun!
- Ensuring the success of the implementation of TalentQuest's software and services by providing oversight and consultative guidance.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with clients and driving the continued value of our products and services.
- Developing, preparing and nurturing customers for advocacy
- Working with clients to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators, and aiding the customer in achieving their goals
- Working to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally. Coordinate internal resources cross-departmentally.- Program managing account escalations.
- 3 years of experience in Talent Management or Talent Development
- Experience in client relationship management and customer success, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our products and services.
- Life Insurance
- Growth and Development
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.