Based in D.C., we are a "Best Places to Work" solutions company with a strong and successful track record of working with highly recognized government contractors and providing our people with some of the best leadership, benefits, and company culture available in the country!
Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our diverse team and help us continue to be a market leader in our field!
LOCATION: FT. MEADE
CLEARANCE: TS/SCI, FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH
- Health benefits 100% COVERED for YOU AND YOUR DEPENDENTS!
- Voted "Top Places to Work" multiple years in a row!
- Work with UX teams to help increase product usability
- Participate in peer-to-peer code reviews
- Ensure highest level of systems performance
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams and individuals
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
- Experience with a modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, C++, .NET, or Ruby
- Experience with relational or NoSQL databases such as SQL, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with modern frameworks like Django, Spring, Rails, etc.
- Experience with Linux or Linux "flavors" such as CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu, etc.
- Experience with NGINX
- Potential for bonus
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) 100% covered for you and your dependents
- We contributes 100% of health insurance deductible to HSA
- PTO - 30 days!
- 401(K) + 8% company match!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Strong training budget
- Team get togethers/lunches/celebrations throughout the year
- Employee referral bonus program
- Voted "Best Places to Work" multiple years running!
- Amazing internal team/culture!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.