Civil Engineer Civil Engineer - Skills Required - EIT, Civil Engineering, PE license, Site Development, Utilities, Land Development, Public Works, Drainage
If you are a Civil Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Create or modify all civil site development design documents
- Develop detail site development drawings
- Design of site grading, drainage and site surveys
- Communicate effectively with the team
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Must have EIT. PE License in Texas is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in site development design
- Experience with site design, grading, drainage, stormwater, land easements, surveying and earthwork
- Knowledge and understanding of soil erosion and sediment control, stormwater modeling, permitting, pavement design, etc.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D or MicroStation
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.