---This opportunity allows you to work remotely from home when not in front of clients in the region
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in a consulting role for a Solutions Provider
- Solid Cisco R&S Networking experience
- Any other areas of expertise are a plus: Security, Wireless and/ or Data Center
- CCNA needed at a minimum (CCNP would be a big plus)
- Network engineering, performing analysis, design, implementing, troubleshooting with focus on performance tuning and support of enterprise networks
- Service validation, gateway support and troubleshooting network & security infrastructure on routers, switches & firewalls
- Design and deploy end-to-end enterprise networks
- Remote from home when not in front of clients
- Opportunity for growth
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Great work environment
- Other cool perks!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.