We right now need to hire a Chief Estimator's with experience estimating commercial projects. We are interested in people who are intelligent, articulate and respected. We can allocate the right resources to help train somebody, but can also bring on individuals with extensive experience. If you are a younger APM with some estimating/preconstruction experience, we can use you. If you are a more seasoned Project Manager who is highly interested in estimating full time, we can use you.
If you are not local, we do offer relocation assistance for the right candidate.
2. Career Growth!
3. We take care of our employees, because we care about our employees
- Expedite and oversee invitation to bid packages issued to prospective subcontractors and suppliers
- Check all proposals for scope, quality and completeness
- Oversee and direct quantity takeoffs
- Request & review for estimate adjustments, field production input for self-performed work
Perform scope analysis
- Complete estimate review process with another estimator
- Communicate with subcontractors and vendors for project scope and capacity, using standardized checklist, to ensure they have the appropriate ability and resources to complete projects within stated guidelines and requirements
- Review all bids across subcontractors to ensure pricing comparisons are accurate and all missing items are recorded and accounted for
- Determine the scope of work needed and select appropriate suppliers and subcontractors for estimate
- Review specs and plans for scope and ensure they are complete, initiate RFI's as needed for accurate and competitive pricing
- Finalize estimate per contract with accepted alternates for awarded projects
- Maintaining strong subcontractor and supplier relations
- Review historical job cost of similar past projects for labor production adjustments
- Assist pre-construction services with concept estimates, budget cost summary report, and customer proposal as needed and directed
- Project buy-out and project management support
- Assist in project schedule development and communication of project information to superintendent
- Work closely with Sales to determine pricing and help produce final proposal document for the customer presentation, as directed and needed
- Work with Design and Sales to “value engineer” the project for potential cost savings
- Review preliminary design and suggest alternative materials and construction methods
- Truck Allowance
- Gas/AMEX Card
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.