Our partners and managers have many years of experience at the national, regional and local firm levels. We are focused on providing our clients with a high quality service that encompasses tax preparation, comprehensive tax planning, and in some cases bookkeeping. We prepare tax returns of all types, including: individual, partnership, s-corp, c-corp, trust/estates, and not-for-profit tax returns, and our clients represent many different businesses, industries, and demographics. We are a tech-forward firm with an entirely paperless work-flow process.
Our work environment is very fast paced and exciting during tax season, and is very relaxed outside of busy season. We provide all of our employees with autonomy to manage their schedule and work load as long as the work is getting done. We are continually growing, so there is opportunity to grow professionally within our firm.
- Reconcile current year business financial statements to prior year tax returns
- Provide bookkeeping support for clients when needed
- Assist with preparing quarterly payroll tax returns and annual W2/W3, 1099 tax filings, and property tax returns
- Experience with Business returns
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, preferably concentrated in accounting
- CPA candidate or the intention of pursuing your license a plus
- Someone who is detail oriented, motivated, takes initiative, and willing to learn
-Benefits (medical / dental / etc.)
-Paid time off
-Professional development assistance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.