- 0-2 years of machining experience, or machining certification from an accredited trade school
- Preferred: Trade Certification
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and mechanical devices
- Basic knowledge of machining processes, (drilling, milling, turning)
- Capability to use precision measuring devices, micrometers, calipers, height stands
- Competence to measure to .001
- Experience with Mazak machines a plus, willingness to learn M and G code programming
Daily Work Responsibilities:
- Operate CNC Machine centers to produce machined parts.
- Maintain quality and safety standards. Performing self-inspection of parts to ensure specs.
- Keeping accurate records by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Maintaining maintenance and repairs of the machines as well as other equipment and supplies. Following manufacturers instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Verifies settings and Updates job knowledge by voluntarily participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.