- Freedom to structure your client base how you see fit
- Building something from scratch and watching it grow
- An aptitude for acquiring a client base of enterprise level clients
- Tech understanding in order to understand the needs of your clients
- A drive to be your own boss and go the extra mile to make these sales
- A capability to work with little to no supervision as you work from your own home
- Good communication skills to request additional support from your knowledgeable Managing Partner and Mentor
- Uncapped Commission
- Incentive Program that gives you Ownership capabilities
- The ability to work from the comfort of your own home
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.