2. Play a key role in establishing the company's product test framework and architecture.
3. Write product test cases leveraging extensive knowledge of the our platform.
4. Analyze the industrys changing landscape and customer requests to promote value-added product enhancements.
5. Maintain expert technical knowledge of current products and tools.
6. Investigate, report, and rigorously document bugs using our issue and project tracking software.
7. Increase internal product knowledge by providing documentation and focused area training to customer-facing teams.
8. Conduct extensive researchincluding interacting with current and prospective customers on a regular basisto inform product development and iterations
2. Strong technical skills in web and productivity tools (Google Suite, MS Office, wikis, SalesForce, web browsers and network troubleshooting).
3. Experience managing multiple concurrent projects; effectively prioritize multiple streams of work, and manage documentation via tracking platform.
4. Experience with UI/UX design principles; effectively conduct concept and usability testing; define user personas and interactions models that apply;
5. Develop wireframes and creative solution prototypes for customer needs to solve UX problems and Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
6. Excellent communication skills width customers and across departments to ensure proper discovery and documentation of product requirements.
- UI/UX Design Principles
- concept and usability testing
- product test framework
- creative solution prototypes
- solve UX problems
- Healthcare Industry Experience
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.