We are looking for a high-energy, determined aviation professional for developing new accounts and maintaining existing ones with airlines, MROs and repair stations in the EMEA region.
- Generate, qualify, develop and close sales opportunities
- Manage customer accounts with respect to overseeing the onboarding, tracking performance and developing business opportunities
- Attend and represent the company at conferences and trade shows
- Participate in the review and negotiation of sales agreements and contracts
- Capture and analyze data in CRM, create sales reports where needed, tracks trends and progress
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to onboard, support and develop accounts
- 5 years of sales, account management experience, or airline/MRO operations in supply chain and/or maintenance
- 3 years of experience working with or in the aviation sector
- Deep knowledge of the aircraft spare parts purchasing and planning process
- Experience interfacing and influencing key decision makers and senior executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluently speak, read, and write English
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills with the ability to prioritize
- Capable of traveling by car, airplane or other public transportation
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, decision-making abilities and extremely open-minded
- Able to work independently as part of a distributed team
- Strong computer skills including performing data-analysis in Excel
- Airline experience
- Strong network of aviation contacts
- Experience in software development and sales process
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.