CyberCoders Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $130,000 Yearly
Compensation: $100-$130k base + 401k, Full Benefits
Partially remote until restrictions lift. In office after restrictions lift.
If you are an Audit Manager with experience, please read on!
We are one of the largest regional accounting firms and has been serving individuals and organizations in Sacramento and throughout California since 1984. We offer audit, tax, and consulting services to a wide variety of clients including privately held businesses, non-profits, public entity risk pools, educational entities, governmental entities, and employee benefit plans. We're passionate about what we do and the clients we serve.
We recruit high-quality prospects and invest in our staff members to keep them current and growing in their profession. Our commitment to continuing education and career development ensures instruction in a full range of topics essential to your success.
We provide at least 40 hours of CPE training per year. In addition to our University, the firms curriculum of internal training provided exclusively for our staff members, our senior staff frequently attends AICPA and CalCPA state and national conferences and other professional development training. This allows our staff opportunities to network with other CPA professionals and receives training on the latest changes to accounting standards and methods.
We also have a mentor program designed to assist you in your professional success. When you join our team, you will be paired with a mentor. You will meet regularly with your mentor to determine your short-term and long-term goals, develop a plan for the coming year, and identify tasks for reaching your career goals.
Our office environment is relaxed and friendly. We are proud to defy the stuffy accountant stereotype. From friendly competitions at our monthly staff meetings to water balloons at the summer picnic to dancing at the holiday party, we enjoy a combination of work and play. We also have fun volunteering together during our annual Community Service Day and are proud of our staff's community involvement.
We have been recognized by the Sacramento Business Journal as a Partner in Philanthropy and an A+ Employer.
- Training: When you join our team, you will be paired with a mentor.
- Compensation: Competitive Salary + Full Benefits
- Opportunity: Huge opportunity for career and personal growth.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements.
- Coordinate client engagements from start to finish, including overseeing the budget, planning, executing, directing staff, and completing financial statements.
- Prepare all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and management letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness, and accuracy.
- Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and firm management.
- Utilize proactive, effective communication with management, staff, and clients.
- Supervise, mentor, and train junior associates.
- Audit experience a must, Government experience a plus.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting or equivalent accounting certification.
- Must possess technical knowledge related to performing financial and compliance audits.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Provides superior customer service.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work overtime as required throughout the year.
- Full Benefits
- Partially remote until restrictions lift.
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Marcus.Quigley@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.