- Plans the logistics of special assignments, including work to be performed by other offices
- Evaluates internal controls used by clients
- Prepares or reviews audit programs and time budgets for subsequent approval
- Supports the training of other technical staff, possibly managing direct reports
- Evaluates working papers and ensuring that engagements were performed in accordance with generally accepted standards
- Creates relationship opportunities with clients and non-clients to expand our practice
- Strong working knowledge of GAAS and GAAP
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing the English language
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Experience in a specialized area of audit including specialized certifications preferred
- Health care, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Generous PTO allowance
- Casual and friendly work environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.