- Real Estate, Healthcare, State/Local Entities, Gaming/Hospitality, Technology, and Cannabis/CBD clientele
- Work closely with client to coordinate work flow, resolve intermediate/advanced audit or accounting issues, prepare timely budgets and draft financial statements to audit complex areas (i.e. debt or uncommon transactions)
- Identifying key issues for client and presenting solutions to improve quality and efficiency
- Managing/Mentoring lower level associates and staff
- Working directly with the partners to ensure client success
- Master's Degree is a plus
- CPA is required
- Minimum 10+ years of Public Accounting experience, 3-4 years of experience as Assurance Supervisor/Manager is required
- Public audit experience is required
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS
- Must be able to travel, some overnight required
- Experience working with clients in the Tech industry is a plus
- Experience working with clients in the Gaming/Hospitality industry is a plus
- Experience working with clients in the Cannabis/CBD industry is a plus
- Top of the line Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401K Match
- 22 days PTO + 10 paid holidays including 2 floating holidays (overall 32 paid days given to employees yearly)
- Office attire: Business Casual
- Company Happy Hours and Dinner Outings
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.