Associate Director of Epidemiology
CyberCoders Hoboken, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 to $200,000 Yearly
The company's core competencies reside in Meta Research, Modeling, Data Analytics, Scientific Writing and Simulation
Risk Analytics. Senior Management has over 50 years of life sciences experience working in pharma, medical device, consulting, and academia.
Through our integrated capabilities in data analytics, epidemiology, health economics, market access and medical communications, we provide our clients with a competitive edge in this dynamic market environment.
- Business leadership: Serve as primary client contact and project leader to ensure all deliverable are met. Participate in new business development and identification of client expansion opportunities.
- Project Oversight: Oversee a team of Epidemiology researchers and projects for pharma/medical device/bio-tech clients. Develop process and methodology of projects with upper management.
- Management: Supervise execution of projects in a matrix environment and assist in preparation of high-quality client deliverables in a timely manner. Provide oversight to team members and present deliverables to client.
- Business Development: Participate in new business development and cultivation of key client relationships.
- Masters/PharmD/PhD in relevant discipline
- 5+ years of health-care/pharma/life-science industry experience or consulting experience
- Extensive Epidemiology research experience
- Business unit leadership experience
- Demonstrable project leadership and business leadership experience
- Experience working in a matrix environment and adaptability to client projects.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Specialty and Rare Disease experience
- 401(k) with match
- Short and Long-term incentives
- Generous PTO
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Remote option available
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.