With an office in Rockville, we are a full-service commercial construction firm that has been in business for over 45 years!
Currently, we are looking for an Assistant Project Manager who has experience with commercial projects. In addition, this candidate will have experience with one or more of the following types of projects: healthcare, medical, corporate interior, retail, and/or restaurant,
- Health Benefits
- Vehicle Allowance
- Bonus Potential
- 401k Plan
- Experience with commercial projects
- Experience with one or more of the following types of projects: healthcare, medical, corporate interior, retail, and/or restaurant,
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Knowledge of construction industry standards, building codes, equipment, methods, and contracts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Reviews construction documents for problems and conflicts
- Updates and monitors all construction documents with changes
- Inspects and thoroughly walks site looking for unsafe practices, unauthorized personnel, product deficiencies or improper construction methods and reports all unsafe work practices to the supervisor
- Ensures work progress of subcontractors and that reports are accurately completed
- Submits daily reports and weekly safety meeting minutes
- Accepts deliveries, verifies quantities and notes any discrepancies
- Develops, organizes, and tracks office documents assigned by Project Manager and Superintendent
- Helps create, distribute and manage punch list to all rough trades
- Prepares and submits daily man count reports that document the number of workers on the construction site
- Checks all rough trade work and walk truss inspections with the Project Manager and Superintendent
- Complies with all Company safety policies
- Collaborative Team
- Room For Growth
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.