- Exhibit understanding of design concept and produce design documentation to support that concept.
- Coordinate documentation work with project team.
- Coordinate and manage the construction administration process including interface with owner, contractor, and consultants.
- Contribute to team effort through the spirit of collaboration.
- Construction Administration
Nice to have:
- K12 Project Experience
- Full medical benefits
- Generous bonus structure
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.