We are a small but booming company focusing on developing, manufacturing and supplying multi-axis motion controllers to high tech equipment manufacturers. Our many products are used in a variety of industries all over the world. We are looking for an experienced Application and Support Engineer to help us keep pushing the bill in the industry!
- Competitive base salary!
- Small hub in San Jose!
- solve problems for maximum electromechanical performance
- work cross-organizationally with various departments
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, etc.)
- Experience with C, C#, C++, VB/VB.NET, or other motion control scripting languages
HUGE bonus points if you have...
- experience with technical writing and presentation
- Medical, Dental,
- Company provided laptop and smartphone!
- Fun company culture!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.