We are a web design and development business based in Los Angeles. Our team builds an in house content management system and other internal tools primarily for the legislative branch of the federal government. We have a small supportive team, we are dog-friendly, laidback, and value our culture to have fun while we work. We strive to continually improve personally, professionally, and as a company; at the end of the day, we know that we know nothing and are constantly learning.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working independently to create new applications given our existing ecosystem and style conventions.
They should be introspective, always incorporating feedback and lessons learned to improve our processes.
- Work with PM, designers, and developers to lead the development of customer-facing applications with Angular 8 and Node
- Help design and implement reusable building blocks
- Refactoring and extending applications
- Oversee up to 2-4 different client projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to give and take instruction, learn new technologies quickly, and work independently
- Significant experience in Angular 8 - or Angular 2+
- SQL (MySQL, MSSQL)
- OpenShift (nice to have)
- Jenkins (nice to have)
- We offer a significant health insurance plan, generous PTO and flexible working hours (a lot of our clients are based in the east coast so you can start your day early and leave early if preferred)
- Lunch provided on Fridays and on website launch days
- Kitchen with plenty of coffee, tea, and snacks
- Standing desks, treadmills, yoga balls, ergonomic chairs, and new hardware
- Casual dress code - so come in whatever you are comfortable in
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.