Account Program Manager
CyberCoders Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Manage all new item set-ups, marketing and advertising programs
- Partner with Key Account Sales Manager to initiate strategy, meetings and timeline
- Inbound/outbound calls in support of customer base and order fulfillment
- Coordinate with team members and other departments regarding shipping, price, product availability and back orders
- Manage new item set-ups, orders and status updates
- Input orders, send invoices, process payment and returns
- Verify agreements and clients regarding vendor list
- Utilize CRM daily for all workflow and client management tasks
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Prior experience managing customer accounts
- Huge plus if you have Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Have prior experience utilizing a CRM system
- Awesome coworkers!
- Competitive compensation and benefits!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.