- Growth Opportunities!!
- Great work/life balance!
- Assistance to Sales Managers in project system design and product cross referencing
- Problem solving in assorted customer installations and functional troubleshooting
- Active and persuasive product demonstration to customers and prospects
- Intensive hands-on AV system sales.
- Troubleshooting experiences to resolve customers operational problems.
- Proactive, efficient, and organized personality with good execution skill sets.
- Exceptional oral and writing communication, as well as coordination skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Bonus points for:
- Audio/Video Processors: Crestron, Extron, Broadata, Miranda, Datavideo, Hotronic, GrassValley, AJA, Kramer, Gefen, Atlona.
- Displays: Sony, National Display System, Barco, Christie, Foreseeson.
- Control Systems: Crestron, AMX, DSP.
- Data Transmissions: Ophits fiber, Broadata, CPTechnologies, Crestron DMC.
- Configuring matrix switchers.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.