- Strong territory management and sales plan development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including negotiation
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) in engineering from a four-year college or university, or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Would be great if you're knowledgeable in:
- Heat treating process, powder coating, shot peen
- Metals and alloys
- Industrial springs and/or other industrial ISO 9001 products for Military, Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, Mining, Valve, Actuators etc.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.