Title: Principal Engineer
Location: 100% REMOTE
Salary: $160k - $200k
Transforming the future of healthcare isnt something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact. We are focused on enabling smarter healthcare. Everyday, we are re-imagining how insights can lead to smarter healthcare, and we are committed to delivering products, services, innovations, and experiences to our clients across the continuum of care.
Want to join us in our purpose? Please read on!
You will act as technical lead and senior individual contributor on the projects assigned to the team.
You will be involved in architecture and design decisions, work on developing, debugging, and deploying various technology solutions.
You will be expected to contribute in other areas including but not limited to DevOps and Quality Assurance.
You will work with various stakeholders to design and develop technology solutions that support large volume of transactions, complex business logic, and advanced analytics.
In the course of their work our engineers apply cutting-edge technologies, develop prototypes and proof-of-concept solutions with the ultimate goal making dramatic improvements in the countrys healthcare system.
- Expert knowledge and minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in .NET, C#, and SQL including complex stored procedures.
- Expert knowledge and minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in data modeling for relational databases.
- Minimum 5 years in a tech lead or engineering manager role running teams of 10+ individual contributors.
- In-depth understanding and 5+ years of experience of working in agile software development environment.
- Working knowledge of and minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience of working with DevOps, in cloud environments such as AWS.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in working with NoSQL data stores and ecosystems
- Experience in working with high transaction / high throughput business systems
- Experience in working with ETL tools such as Talend and integration hubs such as Mirth
- Experience in Machine Learning and real time analytics
- Experience in working in the Healthcare Industry
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.