- Competitive Pay! Growth / Great work/life balance
The team size is small but growing (2-3 direct reports) so we're looking for candidates that have small team management and prefer hybrid contributor roles.
Client Management - This is a very client-centric role, we need someone who likes to be client facing and can confidently and naturally build lasting relationships.
1) 7+ years of Digital Marketing experience working in online marketing, with hands-on (self-service, not through a managed services vendor) experience in OTT/CTV, streaming audio, programmatic
2) Paid search, and paid social.
3) Experience with direct response brands and performance marketing campaigns, managing to strict cost per targets
4) 3-5+ years of successful experience in team management, growing and leading a high-performance team
5) Digital agency experience. Having worked in a a client facing role.
Other skills (not required)
Proven record of success in leading full-service digital accounts and teams
- Experience with web analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics and/or Piwik (Matomo)
- Hands-on experience with managing campaigns within a DSP (preferably The Trade Desk)
- Strong written, presentation, analytical, quantitative, and verbal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to work with all levels of the business and establish solid relationships
- A/B Testing
Interviews are ongoing. Candidates with completed applications are 3x more likely to move forward to a hiring manager interview. Non-completed applications will move through HR first.
--Application will be considered incomplete unless screening questions are answered; incomplete applications cannot be submitted for further review. Please answer all screening questions in detail in order to expedite the process.--
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.